domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

Pocahontas


I chose this book because I had never seen the movie, and as I found on the Internet in English, I wanted to read. I enjoyed all the books and Disney movies I've always liked reading it. I would recommend it, because for many years to have this kind of books always like

Here you have a little summary:

John Smith is an adventurer, wants to conquer territories world and discover that no one had seen before, traveling to the New World in search of new experiences. Pocahontas is a Native American with a free spirit who is torn between doing the right thing or follow your heart. One day the paths of these two characters meet and their lives change completely forever.
The story of Pocahontas is based on the true story of a sailor named John Smith and an Indian called Matoaka at which knew as Pocahontas by her long hair, which occurred in 1608


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario